Ante Natal & Post Natal
Healthy childbirth begins with awareness about the changes that are natural during pregnancy. To understand the changes and make better of them requires the feeling of being confident and prepared. Pregnancy education for the expecting mother helps in staying healthy and nurturing positivity throughout the nine months.
Childbirth classes help with
- Improving chances of safe and satisfying labor
- Strengthening the body to support the life inside
- Coping with pain & being in control of the birthing experience
- Keeping you motivated for a healthy and active lifestyle
- The help of Spouse/ partner support
- Postnatal care of baby and mother
Nurturing body and mind
The physical and mental health of the expecting mother is prone to undergo changes. While some changes can be readily overcome, some factors create stress and anxiety. Having the knowledge of these factors helps to overcome them with the strength of the body and confidence of the mind.
- Effective exercising & lifestyle
- Understanding labor and pain
- Comfort measures to cope with pain
- Breathing control techniques
- Relaxation strategies
- Massage in labor
- Mothers and partners with hands-on practice
- Breast Feeding
- Postnatal mother and Babycare
Prepare for a joyful journey
Make your nine months the best. Sign-up for our childbirth class to stay informed and confident throughout the journey. Share the joy of health, happiness, and positive outcomes.
General Flow of classes
Ante-Natal can be conducted as
- Diet and Exercise
- 2nd Trimester
- 3rd Trimester
- Labor and Pain
- Medical Intervention
- Pain Management and Coping Strategies
- Breast Feeding with baby care
- Exercise, Diet, and baby care
Typical Classes are 60-90min long Max participants allowed are 10 Arrangements needed
- Well ventilated and anti-slippery hall
- Projector and Screen
- 55cms to 65cms gym balls (1 per person)
- Water bottles and face towels
- Lots of pillows
- Yoga Mats
- Roller massager
- Hot and cold packs
- Tennis Balls
- Portable TENS (not mandatory)
Are you looking for a physiotherapy treatment for your Ante-Natal?
Contact progressive care physiotherapy and rehabiliation center for more details.
Progressive Care Physiotherapy
Progressive Care Physiotherapy Management is the best service in the physiotherapy industry. It is known for providing the best service and cutting-edge technology to help speed up recovery, while also being able to offer various treatment options that are tailored to your specific needs.
For More details call us on 9618906780